• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Grim.Badger

Brown Multiplug Diagrams

Anthony

The underdash plugs are the same on all Phase 1.5 and Phase 2 cars, with the exception that the starter solenoid (46B - blue) and ignition live (2B - red) are swapped between early and late cars and hence needs to be checked ;)

pug_ham
I can see its going to be a bit of a faff getting it out of the dash! which silly frenchman routed it OVER the steering column :D

TBH its not that hard to get the loom out from behind the dash but it does need a bit of stripping down to make it easier.

I guess you already have the lower dash panel off so iirc you have three or four nuts/ bolts to undo on the dash, one at the drivers door end inside, one under the scuttle panel & a centre one under the smaller triangle dash panel above the coin tray.

Graham.

welshpug

yep, figured it all out, just been busy taking the enguine out today! while i've got the bracket off I'm going to cut a slot where the top hole is so the dash wont have to come out if it needs to be removed again :)

Spiky
I've edited the original CTi diagram to include wire 112 and I've changed wire 25a to 32a (I'm still not sure where 25a came from :blush: maybe I'm going mad); I've also deleted the original picture.

G Reg CTi

Graham: On your picture, what does wire 47B do on the 9 pin? I thought that would be wire 46 :D

sorry to bring this up but why is there two wires to the tacho???

any reason???

which do i need???

welshpug

112 is the one you need.

Spiky

ok cheers :D

Spiky

just a quick check

2a and 32 are they a switch live from the ignition???

as i was thinking of using the 2a as my lambda live for my gti-6

that be ok????

welshpug

yes, they are switched live, you use it to power the injection relay, lambda IIRC comes from the relay.

wildejon

Hey, anyone know what ampage of wire I need to replace the blue one that runs to the Starter Solenoid?

Many thanks

Edit: a more extensive search revealed that its 30A that I need :D

Edited by wildejon

Grim.Badger

Right, I'm fairly certain now that I have got the wiring correct.

Could a mod put this attachment on the first post as well as this one so that people don't need to sort through all four pages to find it? Cheers :lol:

post-8041-1195740873_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this