• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Anton green

Difference Between Flexies On Abs And Non-abs 205's?

Anton green

My goodridge braided brake lines say 'ABS' on the packet, even though I ordered non ABS equiptment. What is the difference between the ABS and non-ABS lines?

Cheers, Anton

M3Evo

Seem to recall that the ones which go over the rear beam are different.

Can't quite remember now but it's something to do with the compensators being different and in a different place I think.

bitchass 205

yes, the ones which go over the beam have a sort of sleeve on the compensator end, and then they have additional flexis that go from the comps to the calipers, afaik you still need the copper brake lines.

I have just fitted an abs rear beam to my 1.6 but didn't but on the comps, have got pics of the flexis to the comps if it helps?

Michael

Anton green

Yes, that'd help loads cheers.

Im fitting all sorts of braking parts at the moment and dont need to scratch my head anymore! (It's my first time doing hoses and copper lines and fittings etc)

bitchass 205
Yes, that'd help loads cheers.

Im fitting all sorts of braking parts at the moment and dont need to scratch my head anymore! (It's my first time doing hoses and copper lines and fittings etc)

Shall get some tonight.

If you pm me your email i can send them straight to you.

Michael

Sign in to follow this