• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
niklas

Removing The Brake Servo

niklas

Humm, when removing the brake servo how do I fit the mc??? Is it bolt on or do I need to fabricate som kind of adaptor?? :D

Edp

Are we talking standard 205 here or are you fitting different parts together? if your talking standard 205 the master cylinder bolts direcly to the servo with two 13mm nuts if memory serves me right...

axnutty

On my AX I run no servo and a dual adjustable MC. The pin from the pedal justs screws onto the alloy block in the middle of the adjuster. If that makes sense. Ill try and get a pic up for you.

axnutty

mc2.jpg

There you go. OK the MCs are on upside down in that pic (was in a rush and wasnt thinking! :D ) but you hopefully get the idea.

smckeown

i looked into this before, to run the normal pedal box withno servo you need a base model pedal box i believe. I read just after that someone tried it and hated the brakes. So I didnt bother

axnutty

Strange you should say that...im looking at going back to servo too. The brake are good, and the pedal feedback is nice, but you really have to stomp on the bastard. ;)

niklas

Thanks guys!

I'll look into make some adapter as I don't have a base model pedal box handy. We'll see how bad it is but it can't be that bad can it!? ;)

(The car is for track pupose only of course)

Sign in to follow this