• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
smckeown

Hands Free Phone Integration With Stereo

smckeown

Well as there are stiffer penalties about these days I thought it was about time I added hans free to my 'Dub. All my cars for the past few years have used the nokia button thing integrated with the stereo.

This time as I wanted a new stereo anyway I purchased them combined.

Quiet cool I thought and cheap at ~£170 Having the answer and hangup buttoms on the display as well as contact list display is well handy.

dehp55btamber_medium.jpg

welshpug

funky light display on these units, the Parcelforce driver i've been helping out has one of these in his IVECO, not bad sound quality for being in a massive tin box with a diesel engine bolted to it :)

I guess it works with any Bluetooth handset?

Swazy

I own this head unit, an di must say i love it. The sound over teh speakers is awesome, also the voices are great to hear, clear and exactly

smckeown

cool, should be trying to install mine this w/e. Based on price and features it's a real bargain!

jim205GTI

Pioneers are quality stereos............. once the pug is back the road i'll stick mine back in that as it was top... just got no pop out volume control on it as my boy pulled it off when he was a bit younger :)

Sign in to follow this