• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest markiboy2007

Where To Get New Exhaust Manifold?

Guest markiboy2007

hi, can you tell me the bets place to get a new standard or aftermarket exhaust manifold for my 1.9 gti?? just found out that mine has a crack in it!

thanks

mark

Faz85

Hi Mark,

The cheapest option might be to have it welded up if possible, as manifolds are expensive...you can expect an extortionate price at a peugeot main dealer.

Theres a couple on e-bay at the moment, they're not new but worth considering (my advice would be to get one of the re-designed ones with reinforcement to resist cracking)

Its a little on the expensive side, but looks good to me, and far cheaper than new. One thing i would get from peugeot though is the gaskets, cheap alternatives are a waste of time IMO.

Faz

Miles

Just be careful of new ones cheap as the ports are half the size as standard and don;t last long so always worth looking, Good new's is that all the 405 8v's, 306 8v XSi's, ZX etc use the same manifold so finding one shouldn;t be too hard

Guest markiboy2007

nice one, thanks for the help guys!

Sign in to follow this