• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
daza4

Help!

daza4

Has anyone (apart from kitsune) fitted or currently running a weber/webcon/Alpha silver kit on their 8v 205 gti?

I have recently purchased kitsunes kit :D but he bought the car with it already fitted, thus no real instructions and we both feel that the kit is incomplete. :(

I know i have a few pieces missing but was aware of that before and have nearly located/purchased all i need.

Just before i go and fit them I feel it is a lot easier being able to talk to someone (rather than a shop selling the kits) who has actually fitted these things. or is running this kit already who may be able tosend some pictures of their install.

Thanks for looking and contact by posting on this thread or PM.

By the way I have already tried searching previous topics on this subject but to no avail.

Guest rallycoops
Has anyone (apart from kitsune) fitted or currently running a weber/webcon/Alpha silver kit on their 8v 205 gti?

I have recently purchased kitsunes kit :) but he bought the car with it already fitted, thus no real instructions and we both feel that the kit is incomplete. :lol:

I know i have a few pieces missing but was aware of that before and have nearly located/purchased all i need.

Just before i go and fit them I feel it is a lot easier being able to talk to someone (rather than a shop selling the kits) who has actually fitted these things. or is running this kit already who may be able tosend some pictures of their install.

Thanks for looking and contact by posting on this thread or PM.

By the way I have already tried searching previous topics on this subject but to no avail.

Hi Daza, I'm running the Webcon silver kit on my 205 8v. It wasn't fitted by me, so I can't give you much info on that, but if you let me know what you are looking for in the way of pictures I will see what I can do.

The kit was second hand of eBay and I'm running twin 45's.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Al.

daza4
Hi Daza, I'm running the Webcon silver kit on my 205 8v. It wasn't fitted by me, so I can't give you much info on that, but if you let me know what you are looking for in the way of pictures I will see what I can do.

The kit was second hand of eBay and I'm running twin 45's.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Al.

Just found the reply !!!!! ??????

You have PM

daza4

Bump

Still got some unanswered questions regarding coil packs with this kit!!!!

:D

mfield

I've had this kit and fitted it myself, but mine didn't have coil packs. :)

daza4

You have a Pm

Thanks for the help.

daza4

If anyone else has one of these systems I still have a few issues!!!! regarding the fueling side of things.

daza4

Have finally got all the issues sorted and the car is running!!!!! :(

Thanks to all who helped in getting there.

I am now a flippin expert on this system. I have all the info available so if anyone needs any help in the future. Im here Send me a PM as I will then remember to log in!!!!

Thanks again and look out for me out on track soon. :D

Sign in to follow this