• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sutol

Well Ported Head ?

sutol

Thought I would show you a picture of a 'fast road head' (had receipts) which was taken off my sons 1.9 after it self destructed at Oulton.

If you look carefully you may detect the intricate porting and flowing of the inlets, done in such a way as to be unnoticable to the insurance mans searching eye.

Rippthrough
Thought I would show you a picture of a 'fast road head' (had receipts) which was taken off my sons 1.9 after it self destructed at Oulton.

If you look carefully you may detect the intricate porting and flowing of the inlets, done in such a way as to be unnoticable to the insurance mans searching eye.

I'm looking really closely and I still can't see the head, I'm fairly sure it's not my eyesight.

DrSarty

Look at what my man????? :ph34r:

GLPoomobile

Call me Mystic Meg, but before the failure was your son a 'fast LAD'?

Did the head have one of those special french camshafts?

sutol

Sorry , cocked up the upload :blush:

Cocked it up again Heeeeelp

Edited by sutol

sutol

It's taken me an hour to photo the photo and get 'em into the computer etc..but hey :blush:

BOLLOCKS

Think I'd rather be..

Or maybe...

Edited by sutol

sutol
post-9302-1168888081_thumb.jpg

post-9302-1168888125_thumb.jpg

Ahl

Unfortunately you can't tell anything from those pics.

I take it you're using a camera phone or digital camera to take pics of printed photos? Try scanning the photos in or taking the pictures on 'macro' mode and you should get better results.

sutol

:blush:

Unfortunately you can't tell anything from those pics.

I take it you're using a camera phone or digital camera to take pics of printed photos? Try scanning the photos in or taking the pictures on 'macro' mode and you should get better results.

The photos were taken originally with an ordinary camera and scaned into the computer, Unfortunately, photobucket will not upload the resulting image nor can I upload onto this site for some reason.

Photobucket says 'wrong type' of something and this forum says not allowed so I took a digi pic of the picture and loaded it into the computer. Hey presto... crap picture :D

Think I need to study how to change IMG's and jpegs :D before trying it again.

Back to the drawing board :P

How the hell did that happen?????????????????

post-9302-1168895871.gif

Edited by sutol

welshpug

open the original image, go to SAVE AS, there will be a drop-down menu with different file types in it, choose whichever Photobucket is asking for.

Then have another go at uploading the image.

sutol

open the original image, go to SAVE AS, there will be a drop-down menu with different file types in it, choose whichever Photobucket is asking for.

Then have another go at uploading the image.

Tried that but probably messed it up, will try again.

Not that good at the computer as you may have guessed, give me an SU carb to sort or a dizzy rebuild and I'm in my element :blush:

maturin23

Christ, man - the suspense is killing me :blush::P

In the pics I can see it looks like your engine builder ironed the head - surely that can't help compression?! :D

16v205

Download THIS from microsoft.

Once youve got it and its installed, right click the picture on your computer and youll have a new option to resize picture about 4 lines down. When it saves the image it will default save it as a jpeg.

Rich

Rippthrough

Or email me the photo's and I'll post them up.

DrSarty

Ouch :D ....might need a bit more than valve grinding paste on that one.

Rich B)

DamirGTI
:angry::huh: how is that hapend ? :wacko:

sutol
:blink::blink: how is that hapend ? :blink:

That is happening when someone screws the nuts off a 1.9 in fourth and then finds third again when going for fifth. The revs are on the limiter because this person didn't lift off the throttle to change gear, the consequent change to third (ooopps) increased the revs of the already screaming engine to about twelve grand and the cam belt gave up the ghost.. shock

I did repremand him in the usual waypost-9302-1170108240.gif

DamirGTI

oh no :blink: , s***t hapens :blink::blink:

Sign in to follow this