• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M_R_205

Mi16 Carb And Wiering Help

M_R_205

hi all, i am about to put a mi16 into a 205 xs, however im a lilte stuck with the wiering, i have been told that as i am using carbs i can just plug the xs wiering into the mi16 and go???(however the guy that told me hand 3 arms 6 legs and half a brain....)

and secondly is there anyone with some bogg brothers motorbike carbs as i dont know what anything on them does lol aqnd i want to be sure im not conecting the fuel into a vavume pipe or something daft.

Paul

Richie-Van-GTi

what carbs are you using? If its the R6 or R1 the fuel in line is the one in the middle at the bottom. Dont worry about any other pipes on the carbs.

You can just reuse all the xs wiring, it should be fine but the fuel pump may need upgrading

M_R_205

Cheers for the help it is the R1 carbs im using, i dont suppose you know what sensors are what on the mi16, its the ffirst time iv fitted an mi16 to a 205, i had a `1.1 xl` with a gti engine which was realy quick and looked rubbish...

Richie-Van-GTi

in the sump is oil temp sensor, front of block large bulb type thing is oil pressure, to the rigfht of that is oil pressure switch, on back of block there is possibly a knock sensor and oil level sensor.

Sign in to follow this