• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ade C

Where Can I Find Pts Decals?

Guest Ade C

Does anyone know where I can get the PTS 205 rallye decals for the front grill and rear end like the ones in the link below please?

205 rallye pic

I've been looking for the little beggars everywhere and a search of the forums hasn't turned anything up.

I reckon they'll look mustard on my white 1.9.

Cheers,

Ade

sonofsam

Ade,

have you seen ebay item no.120074611576, not a bad price either, or just pop down your local vinyl grapics

place and get some made up, quite tempted myself by them.

Sam.

Guest Ade C

Sam,

Thanks for the ebay reference, though these are a straight strip and the grill decal is slanted and designed ti fit on each section of the grill.

It's nearly the right thing, but not quite.... :ph34r:

Cheers,

Ade

Super Josh
Sam,

Thanks for the ebay reference, though these are a straight strip and the grill decal is slanted and designed ti fit on each section of the grill.

It's nearly the right thing, but not quite.... :ph34r:

Cheers,

Ade

You have to fit them at an angle and then trim them with a scalpel to fit each bar on the grille.

Josh

futura

Try a search with 'Talbot Sport' here :P

Edited by futura

sonofsam

Nice find!

paulh
Does anyone know where I can get the PTS 205 rallye decals for the front grill and rear end like the ones in the link below please?

205 rallye pic

I've been looking for the little beggars everywhere and a search of the forums hasn't turned anything up.

I reckon they'll look mustard on my white 1.9.

Cheers,

Ade

Copyofpug7.jpg

This was my old Rally car from 1991 with the complete Peugeot Challenge stickers on that came directly from PTS at Coventry. The grill stripes, and the 2 large stickers above it on the front of the bonnet came in one large strip so the angle of the stripes were all at the correct angle on everyone's car.

I wish I could find someone who did the replicas the same as these and the sunstrip as well. Most of the sunstrips I have seen are different - these attached inside the screen which were a right pain to fit and get all the air bubbles out :(

Sorry I can't be of any help really in finding them :P:o

futura

I think the french website I mentioned above can do what you specify in the 'devis' (quote) section.

Obviously the description would need to be in french but you could draw something like this on photoshop to get it made for you:

paresoleil.jpg

Or you can pick the colour on similar sunstrips as yours paulh: http://www.stickersx.com/boutique/fiche_pr...ype=8&num=1

Edited by futura

pug_ham

Have a look at this topic, I've got one of the sunstrips waiting to fit but they are external & not internal but Nathan could probably do any stickers you want.

Graham.

Guest Ade C

Thanks Graham. I've sent Nathan a PM.

Cheers,

Ade

Sign in to follow this