• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mono

Genuine Bonnet Price

mono

the front of my bonnett has rust for the last few months.so had a few pound left out of the xmas bonus,so i lifted the phone today & rang peugeot,looking for a price for a genuine bonnett :D that will be 460 odd euro. about £310,think ill have to get one somewhere else.was just wondering did anyone ever get a genuine on here & what sort of money did you pay,just sounds very exp to me

Guest BrainFluid

Oh go for second hand you tart, you will have to spray the new item anyway. You will find a good one somewhere and the lick of paint will make all the diference.

Super Josh

I bought a genuine one about a year and a half ago. It was around the £110 - 120 mark.

Josh

GLPoomobile

Someone (may have ben Dino) posted up a bunch of prices for genuine parts a while back as a result of an insurance quote and they were absolutely shocking.

Edp

Sounds expensive even for peugeot. I bought a non sunroof skin for £124 including the VAT so £310 is wrong in my opinion and your best bet is ring another dealer.

Ed

scumbag

I answered this yesterday linking to ebay but my post disappeared! there is a genuine one there 105 inc post!

28CRAIG
the front of my bonnett has rust for the last few months.so had a few pound left out of the xmas bonus,so i lifted the phone today & rang peugeot,looking for a price for a genuine bonnett :) that will be 460 odd euro. about £310,think ill have to get one somewhere else.was just wondering did anyone ever get a genuine on here & what sort of money did you pay,just sounds very exp to me

I got a price for a auto bonnet a few months back and was about the same so i think that is the price for a auto bonnet not a standard gti. You are going to need to spay the bonnet so mabe better to get a second hand one.

cybernck

posting ebay links in this manner is not allowed.

scumbag

Oh Ok I see the one above removed too! Very sorry!!!!!

B1LLY
posting ebay links in this manner is not allowed.

sorry just thought i was helping the guy

wont do it again :)

cybernck

you can always PM someone if you've got useful information of that kind.

mono
sorry just thought i was helping the guy

wont do it again :blush:

cheers lads i seen that link before it was removed late last night.but dont think they will post to south of ireland,cheers :( .i rang around other pug dealers today,one of them said his computer was showing too bonnets one for 230 euro.when i asked him was it an auto bonnet he couldnt say.but i put a deposit on it anyhow hoping it is.it has to come from france so wont be in till late next week,so ill let ye know how i get on

Sign in to follow this