• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest doggybs

Water Temp Sensor For Dash

Guest doggybs

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've had a search and couldn't find the answer.

But on a Mi16 engine is the temp sensor for the dash the same sensor as for the ECU? Its just the water temp gage on dash suddenly decided not to work, and I can't seem to spot where it would connect to.

Thanks

Robsbc
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've had a search and couldn't find the answer.

But on a Mi16 engine is the temp sensor for the dash the same sensor as for the ECU? Its just the water temp gage on dash suddenly decided not to work, and I can't seem to spot where it would connect to.

Thanks

The water sensor for the dash is not the same as for the ECU. The dash one is connected to the water housing and has a single spade connector to it. The ECU water sensor has a 2 pin plug connected to it.

Guest doggybs
The water sensor for the dash is not the same as for the ECU. The dash one is connected to the water housing and has a single spade connector to it. The ECU water sensor has a 2 pin plug connected to it.

Spot on, thanks for that.

Sign in to follow this