• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hodgy

Setting Up Gaz Adjustables

hodgy

ive fitted a set of gaz adjustables to my car and was woundering what id be best setting the stiffness too on the front and rear, just as a rough guide. i didnt set the rear to solid as i guess it might make the back go more as its on the bumpy uk roads.the car is lowerd 50mm front n 60ish rear

Rippthrough
ive fitted a set of gaz adjustables to my car and was woundering what id be best setting the stiffness too on the front and rear, just as a rough guide. i didnt set the rear to solid as i guess it might make the back go more as its on the bumpy uk roads.the car is lowerd 50mm front n 60ish rear

Mine are set t 7 clicks from soft on front and 17-18 clicks on the rear, but it's only lowered 25mm on 15% uprated springs, and it's a 306.

-Phillip

Edited by Rippthrough

Higgy

I've GAZ adjustables with -30mm SPAX up front, I had about 7 clicks on rear and 12odd at the front.

But I found the front end just kept bobbing up and down so I wound the front right off.

HOWEVER, I found that my rear beam has seized (currently fixing) so I guess that would have caused major suspension/weight transfer problems.

When I get my beam back on (probably lowered slightly) I'll play with the 'Clicks' and post up my findings.

Keep us posted on your findings.

Higgy.

Sign in to follow this