• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ultimatepug

After A Part Number For A Water Hose

ultimatepug

its the pipe that runs from the heater matrc connection on the bulkhead to water pump. anybody know what the pug part number is so i can try and order one tomorrow? ( its the one without the bleed nipple on it)

cheers

adam

hengti

for the 8v engine, the part number is 134131 - that's the lower of the two hoses (the one without a bleed screw) that goes to the gubbins underneath the distributor. it's shown as hose number 1 in above piccie - only posting this as the part nos. seem different.

is yours a 16v? are the 8v hoses the same as the 16v hoses?

[apols if this is a red herring and i'm just confusing things]

Henry Yorke
is yours a 16v? are the 8v hoses the same as the 16v hoses?

It is a 16v but to run as a 4x4 so some of the bits may be different

http://www.stuartmcguire.co.uk/pug/GB/405F/1/13E12A.HTM seems 4x4 specific. Not sure why? I can only guess that it clears a mount or transfer box.

The rest of the hoses are on here http://www.stuartmcguire.co.uk/pug/GB/405F/1/13E30A.HTM

The XU9J4 4x4 is not defined as a different engine is it?

ultimatepug

its not for the dimma, its for the 205, so 1.9 8v gti.

adam

pug_ham
for the 8v engine, the part number is 134131 - that's the lower of the two hoses (the one without a bleed screw) that goes to the gubbins underneath the distributor.
its the pipe that runs from the heater matrc connection on the bulkhead to water pump.

Wrong hose hengti from adam's original description.

From the above description I think it'll be part number 1307 C3 but that has a bleed screw.

Graham.

ultimatepug

i should of said in my post, i think the pipes are the wrong way around so to speak, as i seem to recall that the pipe with the bleed valve was supposed to be on the top? i could be wrong though

adam

pug_ham

Pipe with the bleed valve should be on top, they are in the parts cd picture & see here.

It does got to the back of the block not to the thermostat housing.

Graham.

ultimatepug

thought so. will sort that once ive got me new pipe.

adam

Sign in to follow this