• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dee-STDT

Driving Lights

GLPoomobile

Futura - you could try Neat Autos. I think they are based around your neck of the woods. Pretty sure they sell the Siem ones for about £20 a piece.

futura

Thanks GLPoomobile

I just had a look at their website and the price shown doesn't include VAT.

With VAT + shipping to France (it's for a friend) the bill comes up to £31.14 with Neat versus £23.50 with GSF :(

Edited by futura

V8Pete

Related question - is the height of the driving light beam adjustable? I had a quick look, but it was getting to dark to see. I need to lower the left one a bit to get a WOF (similar to your MOT check).

futura

The SIEM ones definitely are, but with time they tend to get very stiff to adjust and you end up bending the mounting bracket.

welshpug

just loosen the securing nut enough to adjust the lamps, then re-tighten when you're satisfied with their aim.

MikeHunt79

My surrounds are rusted to hell... Does anyone know if anyone apart from pug sell just the surrounds? Also, alloy surrounds would be good as they won't rust... I doubt that they exist tho.

Sign in to follow this