• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest payne3400

2.0 Turbo Ecu Problem

Guest payne3400

Hey, :rolleyes: I've got a problem with my ecu that i'm using in my conversion. Its locked and I don't have or can find a keypad! :D Is anybody using a keypad on one of these engines? And is anybody willing for me to send my ecu to them with the immobiliser code, plug it in their car to unlock it, then send it back to me unlocked and ready to go? :D

inferno

i could arrange to do this for you by post if you have the code and cant find any1 local... drop me a pm if you get stuck

Guest payne3400
i could arrange to do this for you by post if you have the code and cant find any1 local... drop me a pm if you get stuck

Thanks inferno, your the only one who has replied! If I send you my ecu with immob code via special delivery, you will plug it into your car, enter code, then disconnect whilst running to cancel code? I think this is the procedure!? :D

Ant

If it uses a keypad, just take a switched live to pin 27 ( i think - just do a search to be sure ) - on the ecu. This worked on my 605 ecu ( 1998 )

Regards

Ant

Guest payne3400
If it uses a keypad, just take a switched live to pin 27 ( i think - just do a search to be sure ) - on the ecu. This worked on my 605 ecu ( 1998 )

Regards

Ant

Hi Ant, by switched, do you mean an ignition live?

sonofsam

Yeh he means a switched live signal.Mine is wired up this way as I had my ECU unlocked (at great expense I might add )

Ant's method worked for him:), however there is no guarentee it will work for your's also!

Do you have the code? If YES you can wire in any keypad as they are all generic and can be found on lots of different cars..saxo's etc...and keep the keypad if you wish as an added security measure for your car.

Guest payne3400
Yeh he means a switched live signal.Mine is wired up this way as I had my ECU unlocked (at great expense I might add )

Ant's method worked for him:), however there is no guarentee it will work for your's also!

Do you have the code? If YES you can wire in any keypad as they are all generic and can be found on lots of different cars..saxo's etc...and keep the keypad if you wish as an added security measure for your car.

Yes I have the code. Didn't want to use keypad ideally as there is already 4 removable switches to stop it from starting. Plus I have basel the bat for added security! :blink: Know of a saxo locally with a keypad, do you think plugging my ecu into that might work? Don't need the saxo to run so difference in engine shouldn't matter?

sonofsam

I wouldn't know to be honest mate.

Sign in to follow this