• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
speedyandy

Not Starting..... Help!

speedyandy

strange thing started my car for a bit was working fine went in had dinner come back out and tried to start it again, it will turn over and try to start but refuses to start.

removed the AFM and it starts alough running a bit rough, i also found a rogue white wire thats on top of the inlet manifold it's got a spade connector on it but no place for it to connect up to

Any suggestions??

chris1986

i would like to know what that wire is about mine isn't connected to anything but runs fine....., not the obvious like out of fuel as this can couse this sometimes as it trickles down the pipe. good luck

steve@cornwall
i would like to know what that wire is about mine isn't connected to anything but runs fine....., not the obvious like out of fuel as this can couse this sometimes as it trickles down the pipe. good luck

ph2 cars I take it? with the coil mounted on the inlet manifold? White wire does nothing, unless you've got pug diagnostic computers I believe! It's purpose has been posted before, but I can't remember!

speedyandy

Thanks yes it is a phase 2,

Still stumped on the afm tho, i will give it a clean with carb cleaner and give it another go.

Sign in to follow this