• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
WooDooUK

307/206 Gti-180 Brake Pads

WooDooUK

I am currently getting the part to gether to fit the bigger discs to the 205, however i am having problems trying to source some Mintex 1144 Pads for the 206-GTI 180 or 307 HDI (same), i have spoken to rally design and they seemed a bit clueless and they have two types (one with an etra brake?????!!!!) and other than that i am struggling to find any? Does anyone have the part number for the mintex pads or point me in the direction of a supplier?

WooDooUK

Cheers for that, but im still confused as for pads for the 307 2.0 there is two different part numbers (in the mintex online catalogue) and i dont know which one it is that i need. the the chart is meaningless to me. any idea's?

Both of the pads are for the 307 2.0 so they different compounds is not the answer.

Simes

Personally I'd just stick with standard - they seem fine on the 307HDI set up.

Bonzai

mark, i think you'll find standard pads are pretty good for track, definately fine on the road.

If you need any help with them, give me a shout :lol:

Ben (aka sorrento205)

WooDooUK

Cheers for the offer Ben.

I have finaly managed track down some Mintex 1144 pads for a 206 GTI-180, i called rally design and they didn't have any and its 3 weeks till mintex themselves get some!!

of all places i managed to find some on an ebay shop. Just need to discs now UPS were supposed to be delieved today :( and they are not here.

Edited by WooDooUK

Sign in to follow this