• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
oli-pug

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's

oli-pug

ive been looking for a set of wheels as spares while i refurb my speedlines and a set of hyper silver 15" pro race 1's have come up.

i just wondered if anyones got a set on a 205 and if they look any good!? If they do look ok, i might get em and use them as track wheels aswell.

welshpug

cant remember seeing them on a 205, but they are damn light, especially for the price, something like 3 kilos lighter than a 1.9 speedline each.

huxley309

never seem them on a 205 but got them on me 309, they do look better in the flesh

kif0055ct7.th.jpg

Edited by huxley309

Jonmurgie

Nice wheels, though not sure they will suit the 205...

Martin@PRD

These are the rims (17") I have choicen for my 205 as they allow the brembo's to be fitted with out spacers and are light weight, though i certainly would love to see them on a 205 before i go spend the wad.

Anyone?

niklas

I've got them too. 7x15" white ones:

IMG_9108.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

oli-pug

from what i can see, they look quite nice :)

have you got any closer pics tho?

veloce200

here's a pic.. fancy a group buy...I'm a TD dealer.

ProRace1

number2301

Don't they weigh 7.odd kgs? Not exactly '2 or 3 kgs lighter than Speedlines' then?

johnrobertgordon
Don't they weigh 7.odd kgs? Not exactly '2 or 3 kgs lighter than Speedlines' then?

6.1 kg

Wes

arnt the 1.2's lighter than those? i always thought mine were about 5 kg each in 15". anyway i know my 1.2's feel a fair bit lighter than a speedline.

Edited by wes205mi

veloce200
arnt the 1.2's lighter than those? i always thought mine were about 5 kg each in 15". anyway i know my 1.2's feel a fair bit lighter than a speedline.

6.1 in the largest offset - pug fitment will always weigh a bit more in any wheel. so very light for an alloy wheel. Speedline Magnesium rally wheels aren't much lighter than that.... and they are £400 each.

niklas

Mines are 1.2's.

I'll get closeups next time I'm in the garage ;)

veloce200

just to confirm 1.2 is 6.9 kg - 1 is 6.1.

1 is a race wheel and is usually made to order. 1.2 is more of an aftermarket wheel but also used in racing.

so no one is interested in a group buy on these then?

Sign in to follow this