• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Powers

Afm Alternatives

Powers

I have searched but to no avail. Does anyone have the link to the website that lists all the different cars which share the same AFM.

Cheers.

smckeown

in my sig...

Powers

Cheers pal.

But not the one i am looking for. The one i looked at listed all the cars with the same AFM!

Edited by Powers

Powers

No, thanks anyhow. I can remember seeing a list that stated all the cars that shared the same AFM, so ideal for looking around a breakers yard!

Rob_the_Sparky

It is easy for Motronic but for Jetronic the AFM is tailered for a particular engine as the "map" is laser cut into the resistance track. Hence it is unlikely that you will find another car with the same AFM for a Jetronic car.

Rob

P.S. On Motronic AFM measures air flow and the MAP is in the ECU, hence the AFMs are common across many cars.

brianthemagical

try bosch parts. i use the non-java one, then near the top click vehicles and go from there. when it comes to selecting the part it's in the Fuel Mixture Formation section. hope that helps but if it is jetronic then theres only one engine with each afm.

Sign in to follow this