• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hi3afp

1.6 Cti Driveshafts And Hubs

hi3afp

Hola a todos

I have a problem, i´m running a 205 cj 1.4 to 205 cti 1.6 project. I swap almost every thing

from the donor (cti) but now i cant get the 1.6 cti drive shafts, and i will like to know if other pug model

use the same drive shafts. Can use other model hubs.

Model available in my country.

205 junior

205 gl,xr

205 gti ( none) :D

205 cti (6 only), i have one crashed

205 cj (4 only)

405, none mi

206, none gti

306, none gti

Help!!!! ;)

Can i'm post pictures of the project ?

Edited by hi3afp

VisaGTi16v

If its any help, the following are all the same 205 1.6 GTi, Citroen Visa GTi 1.6, Visa 17RD diesel, C15 van diesel, any of the 205 diesels should be. maybe 309's but they could be wider, gti certaintly is

pug_ham

All 309's are wider track & the hub end is different (thicker) than the 1.6 GTi & base model driveshafts.

The 205 diesel has the same driveshafts as the GTi/ CTi but are they available in the Dominican republic?

Graham.

hi3afp

Thanks, for the reply

Well here we don't have 309 or 205 diesel, i'll do a seach for the citroen c15 ones

I ask to a local peugeot dealer but they don't have in stock.( they want a fortune)

Will apreciate any help

thanks

Can i upload pic of the project ?

Edited by hi3afp

pug_ham
Can i upload pic of the project ?

Yes, as long as it is within the image size guidelines of the forum mentioned in The Forum rules & guidelines.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this