• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mos

Seat Runners/subframes

mos

hi,

can you still buy the subframes/runners from peugeot?

if so anyone any idea how much?

or are they no longer stocked and we are left with patching up existing ones, i am getting a bit sick of doing this!

are there any runners of other cars that fit and do the job?

thanks

mark

S33GAV
hi,

can you still buy the subframes/runners from peugeot?

if so anyone any idea how much?

or are they no longer stocked and we are left with patching up existing ones, i am getting a bit sick of doing this!

are there any runners of other cars that fit and do the job?

thanks

mark

no idea but i got some from the scrappy for my 205 gti. Any 3 door 205 will do

inferno

IIRC i sold a full interior to a guy not so long ago after claiming pug wanted 300quid for a complete seat and subframe /runners ect...

S33GAV

im sure one quick call would give you your answer

Grim.Badger
£300, surely not!

Including the seat, that's not really that surprising, in fact I'm shocked it isn't £500. If it had been £300 just for the runners and subframe it would be a bit much.

mos
Including the seat, that's not really that surprising, in fact I'm shocked it isn't £500. If it had been £300 just for the runners and subframe it would be a bit much.

thats true, i never picked up on the bit about including the seat.

£300 for a seat as well as the runners/tilt mechanism would be a bargain no doubt about it!

wouldnt of though it would be half leather though!

mos

hi guys,

just in case anyone is interested in this thread.

popped in my local dealers, tom garner in manchester on saturday to order a few bits.

while i was there i asked about the seat runners, seats, seat covers and carpets etc

apparently the seat runners alone, without the tilt mechanism for accessing the back seats etc come in at about £120 (cant remember if this includes vat) and that is per side

the guy i dealt with said that he thought the seats themselves, seat covers, carpets etc are no longer available, but he did not actually check on the computer and i did get the impression he was just fobbing me off at this point.

hope this is useful

mark

Sign in to follow this