• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rally Slag

Peugeot 407 Washer Jets

Rally Slag

anyone know if these fit a 205 or 309 bonnet? or even a late model 206 washer jet? the one that sprays the hole screen at once, my standard ones are pretty much fuked and all siezed up, still quirt the screen but cant adjust them, so wanted to go for some better ones

Rippthrough
anyone know if these fit a 205 or 309 bonnet? or even a late model 206 washer jet? the one that sprays the hole screen at once, my standard ones are pretty much fuked and all siezed up, still quirt the screen but cant adjust them, so wanted to go for some better ones

Citreon xsara ones fit the 306, which I think takes the same fittings as a 205/309?

-Phillip

feb

Get some from a >2002 saxo they spray the whole screen and dont leave dry spots

Fit and forget.

Edited by feb

welshpug

sod bonnet squirters, use spraybars off a 405 :blink:

sod bonnet squirters, use spraybars off a 405 :blink:

done this on every 205 ive owned!

one of the best everyday use mods to do

inferno

or you could try those neon go faster ones?!

Hilgie

I made 307 ones fit on the 205V6...much better at high speeds now.

Rally Slag

what are the 307 ones like to fit, push straight in the hole?

what about the saxo ones? they a straight fit?

dont want spray bars like 405, look ugly, alought they do the job well

jackherer

Get the spray bars off the rear wiper of a Xantia (you'll need to find two). They are totally hidden under the wiper arm so can't be seen yet still do a great job.

Rally Slag

yeah but i dont really want spray bars, i just wanted washer jets for the 309, on my 205 i'll throw away the washer jets, weld up the holes in the bonnet and smooth it all out and fit some spray bars, but the 309 i just want some washer jets on it

Super Josh

I've used the >2002 saxo. They fit straight in and are brilliant. The problem with the 405 ones for me is still having redundant ones in the bonnet.

Josh

Rally Slag

yer thats the reason i dont want to use the 405 ones, i'll go get some saxo ones this week, cheers guys

jackherer
The problem with the 405 ones for me is still having redundant ones in the bonnet.

redundant? I leave them connected with T pieces, there is not one square inch of windscreen that isn't covered.

Hilgie
what are the 307 ones like to fit, push straight in the hole?

No I had to take the grinder out.

Rally Slag

nah dont cant be doing with that lol, plus i fink we are out of die grinder bits at work so i'll get me some saxo ones, there is a citroen parts dealer on my way to work (well 5 min walk from my house lol) unlike my nearest pug dealer which is a good 20 min drive away not in traffic

taylorspug

405 wiper

My car has the 405 wiper with spray bars and the jets smoothed out of the bonnet. Looks well subtle and really nice IMO. I just glassfibered the holes up rather than welding them if anyones interested, didnt want to distort the bonnet with welding heat. :P

Rally Slag

does look nice :D

alternative

Anyone know what model Saxo or are they all the same?

feb
Anyone know what model Saxo or are they all the same?

iirc they are all the same, just mention >2002

Rally Slag

got my saxo ones today, just go down citroen dealer and ask for the lat emodel saxo ones that spray the hole screen, they fit straight in the bonnet. Only problem though as i just found out when fitting mine is that the saxo washer pump is a high pressure pump so my old 309 one isnt really doing the job to well, orderd a saxo pump aswell, gona be there tuesday, hopefully will all work lovely after that (and hopefully fits the 309 washer bottle lol)

Sign in to follow this