• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dan Ingram

Wishbones & Bushes

Dan Ingram

I need to replace the bushes on my lower arms as my car is wondering all over the place. I was planning on replaceing them with poly bushes but after doing a search it appears the standard peugeot ones are a better option. I also need to change the balljoints and as far as I can tell that means changing the wishbones aswell. So is it best to replace the whole lot with origional peugeot items (if there available). Or is there an uprated option like group n wishbones complete with bushes??

Thanks in advance

Dan

Jonmurgie

Original Pug items will be best, though you will probably not like how much they want for a wishbone!

Try some searches on Wishbones and you will find some info about other makes and GrpN/A items too :o

As for bushes, well I have Powerflex ones simpaly cuase I could and they needed changing, I have no idea if they are better or worse than OEM though...

Dan Ingram

Any ideas on how much peugeot want for full wishbones??? and also if an aftermarket type like GSF will be as good??

Jonmurgie

as suggested, flex your fingers and use the search... top right incase you missed it :o

Rippthrough

£85 for a pair delivered from buypartsby.co.uk

My 306 ones seem to be fine, and my cousings had a set on his 205 for the past 18 months and they're still going strong.

Dan Ingram

Thanks for that. I'd found some for £105 delivered but thats much better, cheers.

Guest Red Man
£85 for a pair delivered from buypartsby.co.uk

My 306 ones seem to be fine, and my cousings had a set on his 205 for the past 18 months and they're still going strong.

Thanks for the link to the site - thats a great price - considering I had seen them at over £100 each.. Do you know whether the wishbone includes the bushes or whether these need to be bought separately.

Cheers

Dave

Rippthrough

Come with bushes and balljoints.

Sign in to follow this