• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jean_quemener

Swish Front Bumper

laser_GTI

not a fan. Nice 205 though

Jrod

Na don't like it either.

Nice wheels. B)

Henry Yorke

Absolutely gorgeous! This is the best kit you can get for the 205 and the car has the full list of Gutmann options on there. Back in the 90's (when styling was at its best IMHO), this was the pinnacle of 205's if you weren't bold enough to go for a Dimma.

If anyone knows of one of those Gutmann kits for sale, then let me know please as I didn't dare take on Travill on the one that was on eBay!!!

I love the way the post has been going since 2004 on that forum.

Each to their own, but give it a couple more years and someone will post a pic of a 205 T16 up and people will say, what an awful bodykit!!!!

timmsy19

that kit is bootifull. i love it. if i could get one i would. not too sure about the wheels. the front bumper is the best part of it

Edited by timmsy19

sonofsam

I like all of it, including the rims.Bet it's pretty rare nowadays.

calvinhorse

im a fan, looks funcional aswell! ie bit of downforce.

boombang

I really like it.

want one.

calvinhorse

are those real gutman wheels? there sick as funk! trick way of puttin the battery in the boot!

Jonmurgie

Not a fan of 'bodykitted' 205's but that one does work as it's been done well and isn't in your face etc.

Gtautotech

Love that bumper set the all the plastic arches off

timmsy19

maybe if there is enough people we could ask somebody on here if they want to make some replicas. maybe speedy might be able to help. then we could sort a group buy. i would definatly be up for that B)

Gtautotech

group buy sounds good to me too

notamondayfan

i love it! reminds me of 80/early 90s DTM. really nice, especially in black.

id consider having a replica kit, aslong as they limited how many they made (dont want every tom dic n harry owning one :D)

ada205
i love the way the it blends into the arches think its looks nice, take a look at the post acouple pages on in the thred http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section...t236922-140.htm

its soooooooo nice in these pics from the hand book

That's absolutely fantastic! I've always loved the race look 2 kit, though i'd go for a set of Fondmetal 4000's as my wheel choice if i could find the kit :D Really nice to see the catalogue.

Found the performance figures for the engine upgrades interesting, especially the very small difference in 0-100kph between the standard 16v conversion and the turbo conversion, which iirc, was know as the Gutmann 8s conversion.

timmsy19
i love it! reminds me of 80/early 90s DTM. really nice, especially in black.

id consider having a replica kit, aslong as they limited how many they made (dont want every tom dic n harry owning one ;))

definatly limit the numbers. where is speedy when you need him?

i better start saving if it is limited lol

Gentrix
i love the way the it blends into the arches think its looks nice, take a look at the post acouple pages on in the thred http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section...t236922-140.htm

its soooooooo nice in these pics from the hand book

I think what you mean is the race look 1 - this used the original Frontvalance and two extra Edges+Arch, which where screwed or glued to the original valance.

1[1].6_silbern_vo_li.jpg

1[1].6_silbern_vo_li_haube_offen.jpg

and sad enough, gutmann won´t do any more 205 kits, as far as I know.

Kriss

Looks proper sexy.

Is there a website for gutmann?? i cant seem to find one.

Gentrix
Looks proper sexy.

Is there a website for gutmann?? i cant seem to find one.

Yes, it´s www.gutmann-gruppe.de but you won´t find much about the 205. They forgot everything they once knew. :lol:

gutmann 205 online katalog

it´s so sad

take a look at the post acouple pages on in the thred http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/section...t236922-140.htm

...and on Page 28 you will find a picture of me and my Girlfriend ;) funny! isn´t it? (it was a few years ago, now she is pregnant with my little daugther - and I will soon become a daddy!)

How did these frenchmen found these pictures? ;)

oh, and you might spot "boeseturbo" in the background *g*

andi

Edited by Gentrix

Baz

I think that looks uber cool, compared to the majority of s*ite kitted 205s. Absolutely love the rims!!

DaveW

Guttman stuff is uber cool! i really like that 205 just looks phat.

Sign in to follow this