• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bam

Overbore Xu10j2te

Bam

hi,

i'm looking for an aftermarket who sells 1st or 2nd overbore pistion sizes for the

xu10j2te engine.

anybody ideas? :)

mik

TEKNOPUG

Any reputable piston company such as JE, Omega etc can make you pistons for any application if you give them the specifications. Wiseco are very popular as they are well priced. Infact, most companies from the States are a lot cheaping, even when you consider delivery costs.

Have a look at this thread also http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=55557&hl=

sonofsam

Thought the XU10j2te bottom end was good enough.Why would you want to waste good pistons in the first place to gain a few more CC?

Bam

hi,

>Thought the XU10j2te bottom end was good enough.

i know :)

..but ...hm...ok think i start at beginning (so you will understand)

i convert my 309 gti with this custompieces:

-custom inletmanifold (tb 80mm)

-custom exhaustmanifold

-bigger turbo->overboost @ 1,5bar / <=300hp (dyno)

-custom downpipe

-custom 2,5" exhaust

-sachs sinterclutch

-rs intercooler

-custom hoses (oil,water)

-block is honed

-new pistion rings

-all bearings are new/changed

-completly gasketed

>Why would you want to waste good pistons in the first place to gain a few more CC?

i'm not sure how healty it is...drive without "waes"...and...if(!) any problems like piston seizure appears.. i will ask preemptive where can get 1st or 2nd overbore pistions (aftermarket)...

Sign in to follow this