• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest wils3

What Does This Brown Electrical Connector Do Thats Behind Passenger He

Guest wils3

Can any 1 help me?

What does this brown connector do please??

Its behind passenger headlight, No wire numbers on the blue.white and red wires so i cant look in the haynes.

Thanks in advance.

http://wils35.spaces.live.com/blog/

steve@cornwall
Can any 1 help me?

What does this brown connector do please??

Its behind passenger headlight, No wire numbers on the blue.white and red wires so i cant look in the haynes.

Thanks in advance.

http://wils35.spaces.live.com/blog/

Sorry for double post, dunno how i managed that..

Is that the one whose wires come of the temp. switch on the rad? If so I think it's part of the diagnostics (or did someone say it's to do with the air-con loom?) Whichever, It has never been connected to anything on any car I ever had! It's not even there on ph1

Guest wils3
Is that the one whose wires come of the temp. switch on the rad? If so I think it's part of the diagnostics (or did someone say it's to do with the air-con loom?) Whichever, It has never been connected to anything on any car I ever had! It's not even there on ph1

Thats the one matey,, it comes of the temp. switch yer,,, it has never been connected by the looks of it.

I got a few other wires to take pics of soon which i need to know what they are, probably be posted up at the end of this week if any 1 can help me with them?

Thanks Steve.

Paul T

It shorts out the rad temp switch to enable you to test the operation of the coolant fan. Rally people use it as a backup if the fan switch fails.

inferno

that would be the switching loom for aircon. i havent had time to look yet, but trace it back to the fuse box, then see if you can find the part that comes out for the A/C switch that would go near the hazard warning lights.

i know this as i recently unpluged the aircon loom... that plug went to the pressure switch and pump and idle adjuster.

Guest wils3

Thanks for the replys people, I have noticed it has never been used on my car by the looks of it and going by what you lot have said i shouldnt have to use it. Thanks again people.

Sign in to follow this