• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rooster

Bought Wrong Jack

rooster

i bought a jack off ebay its a phase 2 one i think and it wont fit in my wing mount were its supposed to go <_<

does anyone have a proper one i have a phase 1 CTI cost with postage if ya do :)

i need the full scissor type as ive seen it in my 205 manual "doh" i wish id looked first

Miles

Any CTi jack fits or ones found in TD's (I think) and some of the later car's

Henry Yorke

The CTI has a raised jack mounting point. Mine had a phase 2 err.... non scissor jack attached to it when I got it. The jack is now in the boot as I have a fuel filter and air intake there!

rooster

i wanted to get a jack as i got a flat and had to be towed home so im sorting me spare out and i wanted the jack in the wing but it wont go in :blush:

they dont come up on ebay much either (the one i want)

i need a scrappy trip me thinks

wildejon

I've got a jack that came out of a 309, its a symmetrical type one if its any good to you?

I can check its all good this weekend if its the one you are after?

I'm guessing you need one like I have in my 205 though but thought I'd offer all the same.

Jon

welshpug

trolley jack in the booot....

Miles

The jack need's to be like this, The 309 one isn;t the same due to the mounting, but the rest is basically the same

Henry Yorke

Actually I think mine may be that type! I have forgotten as I always trolley jack it. Try www.205parts.com as they had a cti they were breaking

205turbo

i have 3 of the sissor type ones of cj's/ctis

rooster

the one in the pic is the one i need

in the space were it goes there is a bracket ill have to do some pics i think and post em and it was the main reason the jack i have didnt fit so im guessing its to hold the jack i want in place.

Sign in to follow this