• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ORB

Leather Is A Bit Tired

ORB

Hello chaps, first up, I am a bit new on here so sorry if this has been posted before.

The leather seats in my project car are a bit poorly, they are not cracked or split, but they have white lines all over them.

See pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/orb...81/P7190104.jpg

Can any of you guys let me know a way to make them all pretty again?

Cheers

ORB

edit: pic too large!

roland rat

theres a company who do a kit fpr leather seats re re dye them.ive got it in the shed and ill see if i can ifnd out an website for you.excellent stuff and cheap too!!

Justin

Liquid Leather

I have used these guys on 3 cars and a sofa now - give them a bell and tell them what car you have and they will send a bottle of leather cleanser, a pot of dye and a conditioner colour matched for about 25 quid.

Highly recommended.

Justin.

KRISKARRERA

Isn't there anything cheaper than £25?! Granted it probably works very well but you'd think someone would have made a leather dye a bit cheaper than that by now.

sherly

I reckon with a bottle of liquid leather and a replacement bolster for the drivers seat they would look loads better. You'll never remove the creases but you can certainly hide them.

I've got a spare driver seat righthand foam bolster from a recent seat refurb if you're interested.

Mart B)

Edited by sherly

Justin
Isn't there anything cheaper than £25?! Granted it probably works very well but you'd think someone would have made a leather dye a bit cheaper than that by now.

That's for a kit though, so includes cleaner and feeder which you could always buy seperately or not bother with! And it does work well, so..

Guest krozor_2000

I used some shoe polish probably not the right thing to do but it came out well

ORB

I did the shoe polish thing today

top banana

cheers

:rolleyes::):rolleyes::)

max0
I did the shoe polish thing today

top banana

cheers

:rolleyes::):rolleyes::)

hope it dont come off on your cloths ;)

welshpug

IKEA do a leather cleaning kit, I got one for £4.99 IIRC, it contains a cleaner fluid a sponge and leather cream :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this