• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jackherer

Yellow Petrol

jackherer

following on from this thread I pumped half a pint of petrol from my tank and its bright yellow.

anyone seen piss coloured petrol before?

steve@cornwall
following on from this thread I pumped half a pint of petrol from my tank and its bright yellow.

anyone seen piss coloured petrol before?

Had piss coloured fuel in the cti about 6 wks ago- in a white bucket it turned more of a green shade as the bucket filled- 'course there was a reasonable proportion of diesel in it.......smelled like petrol and lit with a match too.

jackherer

I just pumped half a pint from my (running) CTI and it too is pretty yellow as it turns out. However it smells a LOT more like petrol than the stuff in my non-working car.

Pretty sure I didnt put diesel in as I specifically remember putting in 99ron super unleaded as I had put a fivers worth of 95 ron in not long beforehand and was glad to be putting something better in to dilute it...

KRISKARRERA

When I last changed my fuel filter I drained the fuel into a jar and it looked just like weewee.

pugpete1108

it wolud seem its ok then, i drained my tank when i took my engine out and it was yellow .put it in my other car and never had any probs with it.

huxley309

ive found optimax to be a greenish colour

batter than the petrol off my last gti being sat on the drive for a while it came out looking like pale ale :)

Sign in to follow this