• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dream Weaver

8v Coolant Distribution Block

Dream Weaver

Anyone know the part number for this, its the water block that fits on the rear of the block.

I've removed my Mi coolant bypass thing and blocked off the remaining hole on the block with a plastic/polycarbonate hose but its starting to melt being close to the manifold so I need to swap it for the 8v version.

Tried the parts CD but their are loads of versions of it.

Does part no 1336 60 sound about right? Or does anyone have a spare they can post me?

pug_ham

Just had a quick look & I thinkthjat the right number.

I should have one, I need one for an Mi this week but I'm sure I should have another.

I'll have a look asap & let you know but it if anyone definately has one spare still get in touch with Simon.

Shame there were no GTI's last time I was at Chris's. <_<

Graham.

pugpete1108

i got one of my 1.6 (metal type) also might have one of a 1.9 i stripped down (plastic type) ...... no just checked haven't got one... so just the 1.6 one still on the engine .

pm me if you are interested simon

pete

Dream Weaver

Defo interested Pete, is it the metal or plastic one?

Graham - I have a spare Mi one if you want it?

pug_ham
Graham - I have a spare Mi one if you want it?

Thanks Simon, I already have at least one but I'm looking to simplify the water pipes on this car I'm fixing up.

Plus there is a water leak from by this block that I'm hoping is simply the seal. ;)

I could do with one of the blanking caps though if you have one. :D

Graham.

Dream Weaver

No, don't have the blanking cap or I would use that myself, to stop me from emptying the coolant for a fourth time since I finished the car ;)

Sign in to follow this