• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ahl

Spacers Need, Ford - Peugeot

Ahl

Im after some spacers to enable Ford Fiesta alloys to be fitted onto a base model pug (1.8 DTurbo).

I've done a search and I think the ones I need are 20mm Hubcentric Ford-Peugeot fitment along with some concave washers or long bolts?

The only thing is the recommended company, trackstore.co.uk seems to have shut down. Can anyone recommend another place to get these from?

cheers,

ahl

Henry Yorke
Im after some spacers to enable Ford Fiesta alloys to be fitted onto a base model pug (1.8 DTurbo).

I've done a search and I think the ones I need are 20mm Hubcentric Ford-Peugeot fitment along with some concave washers or long bolts?

The only thing is the recommended company, trackstore.co.uk seems to have shut down. Can anyone recommend another place to get these from?

cheers,

ahl

Sold mine now Ahl to Roland Rat (on the forum, not the early 90's TV character!) :)

Peugeot and Ford have 2 different PCD's (Pitch Centre Diameter or PussyCat Dolls which ever floats your boat). So to bet the hubcentricness of the spacer you will need spiggot rings to make them fit. IIRC Peugeot are 65.1mm and Ford are 67ish. You are best going for 60 degree taper nuts on a long stud as they will be buggers to line up with the hub and the spacer and the wheel.

OZ Peugeot fitment wheels are Ford wheels with a spacer kit IIRC.

Hope this helps.

tom_m

there was(is?) an ebay seller selling the kits that trackstore sold. his ebay id was posted here a while back.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...Q3aMEFSQ3aMESOI this is the guy, but he' don't seem to have anything at the moment... drop him an email maybe?

Edited by tom_m

sonofsam

Ford and Peugeot wheels have the same PCD .Its the inner bore that is diffrent on them and the ET value of course.

Never had a problem lining up decent hubcentrics before using longer bolts.

www.europerformance.co.uk..worth a look there.

Edited by sonofsam

Ahl

Thanks guys, I've made enquiries with these guys so I'll see what comes up.

Anyone know how much trackstore used to do them for?

Also, can anyone can recommend anywhere else?

*Edit* The cheapest I've found so far is Ecosse at £125+vat :lol:

Edited by Ahl

Henry Yorke
Ford and Peugeot wheels have the same PCD .Its the inner bore that is diffrent on them and the ET value of course.

Quite right. I must have got carried away with the Pussy Cat Dolls thing!! :D

Tony_205

So.... Cant i put 15" speedlines striaght onto my 2006 fiesta?

C_W

I think the Ford centre bore may be smaller than Peugeot as Ive seen 1.9 Speedlines fitted to Fords and also a few Westfield type cars that use Ford running gear.

sonofsam

Peugeot : 65.1

Ford : 63.3

tom_m
Thanks guys, I've made enquiries with these guys so I'll see what comes up.

Anyone know how much trackstore used to do them for?

Also, can anyone can recommend anywhere else?

*Edit* The cheapest I've found so far is Ecosse at £125+vat :)

iirc trackstore was around 90 quid all in for all 4 wheels - the ebay seller looked cheap because he was only selling pairs, but it cam to pretty much the same as trackstore when you totalled it all up.

Ahl

I managed to get hold of the ebay seller.

A C Services 01278 663699

He can do a pair of the adapters for £34.50 and delivery is £9.00, so it'd be £78 overall for the 4 wheels.

Apologies for delay in getting back to you but I was waiting for my stock order to come in to see exactly what I did get, because these spacer kits come in from France and unfortunately their factories go on a months shutdown during July & August - which means I can only get what the importers have on the shelf for the timebeing. I have 2 sets here that will do the job - custom fit hubcentric spacers (inside recess is Peugeot size, outside spigot is Ford size). Spacers are £34.50 pair + £9.00 carriage. Also dont forget if you have flat seated Pug bolts at the moment you will need Peugeot thread tapered seat ones to fit the Ford wheels - can supply these as well they are £1.50 each. If you want you can give me a ring at the shop - A C Services 01278 663699 for a chat - we take credit cards by phone or if you wish I can send you a paypal invoice via ebay (but I need your full email address). Regards KC

I may go for these.

Some keywords for any future searches too: hubcentric hub centric spacers adaptors peugeot ford 20mm spigot.

roland rat

He can do a pair of the adapters for £34.50 and delivery is £9.00, so it'd be £78 overall for the 4 wheels.

I may go for these.

Some keywords for any future searches too: hubcentric hub centric spacers adaptors peugeot ford 20mm spigot.

can you hang on until next week?i may be selling the set i bought off henry yorke as im not sure if im going to fit my ford wheels ;)

tom_m

I may go for these.

thats a good price that is!

Sign in to follow this