• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SeanT

Starting Probs

Guest SeanT

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!!!! big big thanks to Tom(inferno) for diagnosing and sorting it out.......it turned out to be the relay for the ECU (i think) basically the ECU had no switched live and it traced back to this relay!! thing is I thought a clicking relay was a working relay!!! how wrong I am..... only slight thing is the oil temp gauge is jusmping arounf like a looney and the oil pressure gauge wasnt working although that has started working!! So the oil temp gauge is this the result of a knocked wire under the dash or is it controlled somewhere else??????

Thanks to everyone else for al there advice in getting this sorted to!!!

Sean :lol::unsure::(:D:D

inferno

id say by the state of that relay,the multiplugs over the gearbox side mite need cleaning. check the conection to the oil pressure switch under the inlet,as i thnk u said the stop lite was iffy too? that whole loom is really in a state though,may be worth making a new section up! better thank jackherer and anthony for pointing out obvious things over the phone though :lol:

Sign in to follow this