• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
macaroni

Off To Track And Road On Wed Pm...

macaroni

OK, well, I reset the cam timing myself to somewhere it liked it best and went to see Matt at QEP who measured the lift at TDC - guess what - almost exactly on Catcams spec.

Got only knows why SteveP at Track n Road set it to where he did.

And, I got 115 out of it coming home, with more to go. So it is back to how it was before I went to Track n Road.

Lesson learnt.

smckeown

i'd email SteveG with this information and ask what's going on, as you have had to pay to get the timing set correctly. Maybe suggest another FREE session to see of they can improve on things, otherwise put it back to how it is. He is a helpful guy, he helped someone out quickly in the middle of my mapping session

I REALLY can't believe SteveG would mess anything up, I can provide his email if needed, he does answer them, albeit normally at 4am ;)

macaroni

Cheers Sean, it wasn't SteveG, that is the problem, it was the other one.

smckeown

understood, but contact SteveG anyway to see what he says. I'm led to believe they 'normally' map together, rather than alone

macaroni

Ha, I sent SteveG an email and got a very understanding and helpful response at 4.27am!

Thanks for that Sean.

Sign in to follow this