• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Leon C

Wheel Offset?

Leon C

I've found some Citroen steelies (6Jx15) and was wondering if the standard 1.9 wheel offset is ET19, how will the steelies offset of ET27 affect the handling? Will theses fit without scrubbing or the need for spacers?

Thanks.

Jer309GTi

Hope you don't mind me asking too Leon, but I've got some 14" steelies from a 206 1.4 and was wondering if they were the right offset to put on my XS. Couldn't find any offset stamped on the wheels so don't know

Leon C

bump

petert

They'll probably rub on the inner guard as you've effectively got a copy of an Mi16 wheel. Are you sure they're 27ET? My Citroen wheels, from a C5, are 18ET.

Leon C
They'll probably rub on the inner guard as you've effectively got a copy of an Mi16 wheel. Are you sure they're 27ET? My Citroen wheels, from a C5, are 18ET.

Yes, apparently they have ET27 stamped on the rim itself. They are off a new C3.

If the C5 steelies' offset is 18ET I'll probably just hold out for a set of them then...

Sign in to follow this