• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
alternatengine

Dta Management

alternatengine

I have a DTA Fast management system what i wanna know is (honestly how does everyone rate em on here.

smckeown

I assume it's the E48 ? Of course they are good ECU's. Here's a good DTA forum if you dont already have the link

http://dtaforum.psycode.com/

alternatengine

Very helpful it seems theres a few people having the same problems as i'm having.

Damn trial and Error

Sandy

Definately one of the easiest. The speed of mapping is what seperates it from most, something you can only appreciate if you've done several others! The only trouble i've experienced relates to crashing of the software on earlier firmware versions. Updating seems to solve it.

huxley309

Just wondering sandy....updating the dta firmware that would involve getting a new eeprom from dta wouldn't it?

I was thinking of getting it sorted when i head for marks to save mapping hassle

smckeown
Just wondering sandy....updating the dta firmware that would involve getting a new eeprom from dta wouldn't it?

I was thinking of getting it sorted when i head for marks to save mapping hassle

yes you have to send it to DTA, as i did when I was going the DTA route for my mi16 agea ago. They dont produce new releases anymore as the E48 has been superceded

alternatengine

This may seem like a stupid question but how can i tell if it's an E48?

smckeown

well a god start could be the DTafast website, here's a rather nice pic of each of their ECUs

dtas.jpg

huxley309

Just spoken to alan at dta...all id need is an eprom burner and the serial numbers from my ecu and he'll seen me the necessary firmware update :)

alternatengine

Then mine is the P8 PRO.

Sandy

Lucky Boy!!

smckeown

yeah, that's a serious ECU...

Sign in to follow this