• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pug_101

Motronic 3.1

pug_ham

I've not got a number without taking mine off the car but I think I got mine from a Magnet marrelli powered car in the scrapyard that fitted straight onto the ZX throttle body I'm using but have seen similar ones on Pugs that are only a few years old.

I'll have a look when I get chance & see if I can find a suitable number but I had to change the wiring on mine as it was switched differently internally so if I tried for full throttle I switched to the idle map & the car nearly stood on its nose. :D

BX throttle pot will not fit the 205 or ZX TB without an adaptor plate so even if Tom does send you the one from the car it'll need some work to be able to use it.

Graham.

inferno

hey paul i DID send this TPS! pm your address again as im picking up 3 more looms today with all bits on them to sell on and ill send u another. itll be from a 405 IIRC though as theres no bx's in the scrappy

pug_ham

405 on is same as BX & needs an adaptor to fit 205 TB.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this