• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205Rallee

Tu24 Rallye

205Rallee
You know more about my car than i do!! It is LLG.

She seems to have lost the 21mm tbs. 7 x 13 Speedlines still present.

I've now moved into mod prod. Not doing a great deal this year due to looking after Steve Foster,Martin Rowe,David Sykes and my brother Andy's cars.

Did you get your engine sorted? I think that's what we were discussing last time i saw you at 3 Sisters.

Cheers

Mike

That's the second rallye I've traced on this site. I have 3 of its original wheelarches in my garage! I'm pleased this one's ended up in good hands too. We had all three doing the same events in the mid 1990's.

I was out at Barbon on Saturday, got 2nd in class out of about 7 or 8. Mr Rowe would have won if he hadn't been driving his Astra. He drove mine down the hill and confirmed that it is pretty flat below 4,000.

Saw a white XS in Ambleside in the winter with Teem Geen stickers on it which reminded me to try and find Team Geen on t'internet over the winter but couldn't. Car is currently having Omex ignition ECU fitted. If that doesn't work I give up! Won't be doing many if any more events this year.

Would be good to have a Rallye gathering sometime.

Regards.

David

spike

That was my old 205 xs in Ambleside. I sold it to a mate who lives there. He's now sold it and bought a Scooby.

Just on with building Martin another engine.Hopefully this one will last!!

If you want to get in touch my e mail is teamgeen@yahoo.co.uk

Mobile 07751948501

Rallye get together would be good idea.Mine in need of good bit of TLC if she's going to be next to yours!!

The GTi boys around here have just started meeting up,maybe we could hi jack their next meet?

Cheers

Mike

205Rallee

He should have kept the XS. Cumbria must be the dumping ground for unwanted Subaru production, everybody has them but can't afford the fuel to drive them anywhere!

Make sure you build Martin a slower engine!!!!

My insurance runs out at the end of July, but if there's something on Skipton way, I'll drag the old heap out for a run!

Regards.

David

Sign in to follow this