• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Replacment Rear Quarter

Richie-Van-GTi

Anyone know places that do OE rear quarter panels? Mines long been rusting but I had kind of prevented it getting further with the aim of fixing it properly, but whn I stripped the car I discovered the previous owner had 'fixed' it by means of expanding foam. So I want a genuine panel for it without paying pug prices.

steve@cornwall
Anyone know places that do OE rear quarter panels? Mines long been rusting but I had kind of prevented it getting further with the aim of fixing it properly, but whn I stripped the car I discovered the previous owner had 'fixed' it by means of expanding foam. So I want a genuine panel for it without paying pug prices.

had insurance quotes about 5 yrs ago when my 205 was murdered by a nissan sunny! rear quarter from pug was under £100 then, which I thought was v. reasonable, have you tried main dealer for price?. I used a large hammer and plastic padding on mine though...... must learn to weld.

Miles

Only place is Pug I think, All others are pattern parts.

Sign in to follow this