• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bitchass 205

Rear Beam Up The Duff?

bitchass 205

Hi all,

I noticed the other day that my nearside rear wheel is cambered in, the offside is straight. The suspension doesn't knock loudly or creak when driving. However i loaded some heavy stuff into the back and when i took it out the rear end creaked as if it wasn't rising up cleanly. Is the rear beam knackered?, on its way to being knackered? or something different?

Cheers.

TEKNOPUG
Hi all,

I noticed the other day that my nearside rear wheel is cambered in, the offside is straight. The suspension doesn't knock loudly or creak when driving. However i loaded some heavy stuff into the back and when i took it out the rear end creaked as if it wasn't rising up cleanly. Is the rear beam knackered?, on its way to being knackered? or something different?

Cheers.

Yep - in need of repair

XLR8

check the rear axel stud pin first, mine was bent giving alot of positive camber...there again it was rolled in a rally!

Sign in to follow this