• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chris 417 mi

Pillar Badges

number2301

I found when trying to push the badges out from the inside the hole which the plug goes into bent out of shape really badly!

Baz

EdP had some un-needed brand new ones in the for sale section not so long ago.

Also, just to mention as i don't think anyone has in this thread, that if you simply glue/silicone them back on, make sure you seal up the original holes, as you can get leaks etc from these. ^_^

rocky

Cheers guys,

Yep i will find out about these badges, hopefully there identical to the originals, and i hope the phone operators are not clueless!

chris 417 mi

thread from the dead :D, i ended up getting some from peugeot as ive spent so much in the lasty year, now get a discount and they know me on first name basis and even when i phone :)

rocky

I though puegeot charge about £60 for them?

If they are less than £20 i will get them from puegeot after all i only need the passenger side rear quarter panel ones

DrSarty

And if all else fails (and mine are better than standard IMHO), you can have 1.6/1.9/GTI or almost anything else custom made by me. See here :D

Rich :(

rocky

Hi rich,

I want some '1.9' and 'Gti' badges (like original) and dont mind you making me them. Whats the exact price and when can you make them by? (esp if your going to afghanistan)

Thanks

DrSarty

Rocky you have PM and thanks for the order. With you by Monday next week.

:)

benson

Does anyone know if the new (peugeot, etc) ones come as black as if you'd painted them with that halfords flexible trim paint or not?

Sign in to follow this