• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest djuk

Front Speaker Grill Screws

Guest djuk

Had a quick look last night in the dark to see what sort of tool would be needed to remove the front speaker grills but couldn't see too much. It looks like some sort of torx piece but can anybody confirm the size?

Thanks

David

jackherer

some 205s have phillips screws and some have torx screws. the torx is T20 I think, just get a set, you'll need them ;)

Jonmurgie

Yes, as the car is french they use a selection of TORX, Crosshead, Flathead screws and a full aray of different sized nuts, nothing seems to make sense!

Guest djuk

Cheers guys I will pop out later and equip myself for any type of fixing the car can throw at me ;)

Redtop

Worth buying yourself a small kit of torx's Think a £10 for them, because there are numerous amounts of them on French cars.

NOsMAN
Worth buying yourself a small kit of torx's Think a £10 for them, because there are numerous amounts of them on French cars.

Doesn't cost £10 ..just bought a set from the £1 shop :blush:

Guest djuk
Doesn't cost £10 ..just bought a set from the £1 shop :P

Indeed, last night I picked up a 75 piece interchangable set from wickes for £7.49 :blush: Had the pefect bit in there.

Sign in to follow this