• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Pug 605 Stri Doner Car ( 2.0 Turbo )

Ant

Hi All,

Took the Turbo lump out of a 605. I got the Engine, Loom ( upto where it mates with the dash ) keypad immob and lamba sensor off the exhaust. Also all hoses from the engine bay.

Its been stuck on my drive for 4 weeks now, and i could do with the space. Is there anything else i need for the conversion. I'd be gutted if i got shut and needed a relay or something equally daft.

Also, is there anything worth stripping for use on a 205, ie calipers etc for a big brake conversion. I know the disks have 5 holes not 4, but could i use the bigger calipers with another disk etc

Cheers

Ant

sonofsam

Have you got the vehicle speed module(steering column) area

Dont think the brakes fit.

Might be worthing having the IC or rad to flog on at a later date.

fan relays might worth something too

Ant

ooh.. Glad i asked.. Dont think i have.. Whats it look like ? LOL :ph34r:

Ryan

Did it have aircon? as I'd be interested in a couple of bits if it did.

stevec205gti

Leccy window switches with lights in B)

sonofsam
ooh.. Glad i asked.. Dont think i have.. Whats it look like ? LOL B)

VSIM I wont pretend i know the function of it though.

peter

I have a VSIM like in the picture and curently my car refuses to start even though a very experienced auto-electrician has been trying to get it going and still couldnt after four hours... Make sure you get every wire connector relay right the way from the engine bay to the steering colum is yours the one with the keypad?Because you will definatly need that and all the corosponding wires!

Ant

Thanks for that.. I was gonna get rid of the car as a whole, but its 10p listing day on ebay 2moz, so im just gonna sell the seperatly. Not risking getting rid of the car, then needing somat LOL. Hoping to get the conversion sorted in the next 3 weeks or so, so i doubt the car on the drive will make that much difference.

Ryan, it had aircon. What do you need ?

Ryan
Ryan, it had aircon. What do you need ?

Just a few small bits - all the bolts/washers/inserts/etc that bolt the compressor to the front of the sump, and the 2 pipes that come off the compressor - one of which has 2 round things in the middle (+ the bolt that hold the pipes to the compressor):

image15pz.png

Edited by RyanMoore

Ant
Just a few small bits - all the bolts/washers/inserts/etc that bolt the compressor to the front of the sump, and the 2 pipes that come off the compressor - one of which has 2 round things in the middle (+ the bolt that hold the pipes to the compressor):

image15pz.png

Ill have a look on saturday, but i probably butchered them. I wasnt bothered about the air con, and just hacked the air con pipes apart etc.

Will check on Sat for u ;)

Ryan

No problem. There's a guy on ebay breaking a 605 I can ask as well, so it's not the end of the world if you haven't got them.

Ryan

Thanks, for looking, but I've sorted a hose out now.

justinv

hey what year is the 605 ? as i am interested in some parts that maybe fit a 309 like central locking and stuff....

Ant

its R Reg. I havent taken the door cards off yet to check central locking etc.

Bet postage would be more than the parts LOL :)

Sign in to follow this