• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JayCC

Sunroof Bracket.

JayCC

After vandalism I epox-ied the sunroof front trimming at 'L' shaped bracket that is attached at the front middle of the sunroof (when the sunroof closes it looks like it pushes the glass downwards to create a seal) It snapped off today on the motorway (ooops) and now i need to purchase a new one. Do you know what bracket i mean? It was attached to the roof by two metal pins either side, are they easy to remove?

cheers

JayCC
After vandalism I epox-ied the sunroof front trimming at 'L' shaped bracket that is attached at the front middle of the sunroof (when the sunroof closes it looks like it pushes the glass downwards to create a seal) It snapped off today on the motorway (ooops) and now i need to purchase a new one. Do you know what bracket i mean? It was attached to the roof by two metal pins either side, are they easy to remove?

cheers

To get a picture (it's not of my car so i have got all the surround trimmings, just to show the location of the bracket)

sunroof.JPG

it is located where the red square is although i cannot see it on this picture. Maybe it was only on early 205's? I'm pretty show my sunroof is factory fit. :s

Super Josh

Are you sure it's not the bracker that holds on the sunroof wind deflector that can be fitted as an optional extra? Does this bracket just screw into the metal surround of the sunroof with a self tapper?

Josh

Sign in to follow this