• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Shevy

Ventura Lowering Springs

Shevy

Has anyone ever used Ventura lowering springs on their 205.

I'm trying to find out what the quality is like and how well the car handles/drives with them

if they are mated up with some Avo adjustable shocks

Jonmurgie

They are likely to be OK but not great... I'd say around the same kind of spring as PI, for the 'low as possible for cheap as possible' brigade!

Anthony

They're the springs that come with the Bilstein kits AFAIK, and if they are, they seem quite "crashy" compared to other springs out there (SBC, Eibach, Koni)

Shevy
They're the springs that come with the Bilstein kits AFAIK, and if they are, they seem quite "crashy" compared to other springs out there (SBC, Eibach, Koni)

Yeah they are the ones used with Bilstein kits.

I'll just get some eibach or SBC ones then.

I won't be running them for long anyway, just had a couple of problems with my Bilstein coilovers.

so I'm gonna stick my old Avo adjustables back on for now so I can drive to West midland motorsport who will sort out my coilovers.

The other springs that came with my Avo shocks were some 60mm rude boy springs and they are bloody awful, gone rusty really quick badly and made the handling shockingly bad !

Once I've got my coilovers sorted out,I guess I should be able to sell on the Sbc/Eibach (which ever I buy) one's fairly easy aswell as they are good quality

Cheers

Kev

Anthony

Yeah, you'll not have any problem selling either SBC or Eibach springs as both are popular with people on here :)

Sign in to follow this