• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest my1st205

Is There Any Products To Make My Phase 1 Dash Black?

Guest my1st205

Hey everyone, done a search but couldnt find anything, was wondering if anyone has any idea's on how 2 blacken my dash without doing a phase 2 swap. Wouldnt mind if if hasve to keep doing it. Be worth it.

Thanks

Dino
Hey everyone, done a search but couldnt find anything, was wondering if anyone has any idea's on how 2 blacken my dash without doing a phase 2 swap. Wouldnt mind if if hasve to keep doing it. Be worth it.

Thanks

Have a look at Paintguys thread when he painted his car. :lol:

ashlee205gti

Masking tape

Plastic Primer

Gloss Black.

Thats what i used in my VERY grey Clio interior, worked well for me.

Guest Lil Black Pug

The dreaded Halfords sell a spray paint for vinyl interior parts, suprisingly not too bad?! I sprayed a grey door card black to match the rest of the interior in a BMW and I was suprised how good teh finish was. Its been in for about 2 years now and hasnt worn or faded that bad.

Jonmurgie

The beatuy of using the proper vinyl paint is you don't need any primer, so easy to apply :)

ashlee205gti
The beatuy of using the proper vinyl paint is you don't need any primer, so easy to apply :)

I'll keep that in mind, the plastic primer i used was clear, making it a bit of a pain to judge if it was still wet or not.

Sign in to follow this