• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JamieTonks

What Can You Do To The 1.6 8v Engine

205_19_T
Right then.

How about a build for £50 and whats lying in the garage and see if it will last a couple of hard runs ha ha. the seven grand can keep on whistling

Still gonna do something along these lines. Never had a bottom end go. Does it go with a bang <_<

Why not make it a scrap heap challenge? See what everybody can do with +-100 pounds in a year time -_-

jackherer
Why not make it a scrap heap challenge? See what everybody can do with +-100 pounds in a year time :D

a friend of mine once bought a 1.6 205 with a knackered engine for £30 off this forum and a bx 16v with a knackered body and drivetrain for £62 off ebay and the rest of the story is obvious :)B):D

mbayley77

My MI fitted with cams and weber carbs - the bargain price of 50 quid B) can ya beat that?

Oh and thats with 309 rear beam and the 2 spare mi heads i have in the garage :)

Only thing wrong with it was the head gasket was gone!!!

bitchass 205

just done a serch and found this thread, my thread in general runs along similar lines.

Anyone know what came of this?

Sign in to follow this