• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M@tt

Wiring Help

M@tt

had a crack at some of the 206 control stalks to 205 wiring this afternoon

I got all the lights bar the indicators all sorted :)

but i now have the following questions i'm hoping someone might be able to help with.

Intermitant wipers on the 206 controls work by bridging the power-in wire to the control stalk with one of the wires coming out, this then goes to the Built-in Systems Interface ecu thingy and the out to the wiper motor i guess this replaces the 205 wiper relay.

however on the 205 controls there are several wires left which go to the wiper relay. The wires i have left are 102, 62, 61A & 33M any ideas on how i can utilise this one wire which gets power when set to intermitant to work with the relay

cheers

Matt

pugrallye

you shouldnt have to steering electrics should power motor once, no need for intermittant wire

M@tt

i'm not quite sure what you mean

i've got 2 other wires out of the 206 stalks which do the constant slow speed and constant fast speed and these work fine but the intermittant wipe works on the 205 by going via the relay but it appears that the 205 stalks have at least 2 wires going to it. but the 206 stalks only have the one

M@tt

despite another full day on it i still havent got the intermitant wipers working ;) so any ideas still very much appreciated

also i think i might have knackered my rear wiper motor as well :)

i got a strange burning smell this afternoon and the motor was very very hot!

can someone confirm with this diagram that all i should need to get the rear wiper motor working is to provide power to wire 28R which closes the relay and then lets the power from the switched live 31A go to the wiper and then the little loop thingy going on makes it go back and forth.

PagesfromHaynesPeugeot205ServiceAnd.jpg

cheers

Matt

Edited by M@tt

pug_ham
can someone confirm with this diagram that all i should need to get the rear wiper motor working is to provide power to wire 28R which closes the relay and then lets the power from the switched live 31A go to the wiper and then the little loop thingy going on makes it go back and forth.
Sounds right to me, thats what I posted up recently here.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this