• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jacobs53

Anyone Have A Citreon Ax Gt Or Similar, Or 205 Tu

jacobs53

I have a slight dilema!

Im in near closing stages of finishing the wiring on the citroen, but I have no idea what wires are what on the igntion amp...

I have a 205 manual which is the same engine, but the citreon has wire colours instead of numbers, so i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out, Can anyone tell me what wire numbers are on the 205 connector and where (e.g. amp sits sideways... top one is 112A middle is.... etc.,..)

cheers lee

Rippthrough
I have a slight dilema!

Im in near closing stages of finishing the wiring on the citroen, but I have no idea what wires are what on the igntion amp...

I have a 205 manual which is the same engine, but the citreon has wire colours instead of numbers, so i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out, Can anyone tell me what wire numbers are on the 205 connector and where (e.g. amp sits sideways... top one is 112A middle is.... etc.,..)

cheers lee

Sent a message to my son, but it may be a bit too dark to see.

jacobs53

o.k cheers!! just in a little bit of a hurry now, as racing starts in march and i still have to dyno run it and test it

cheers lee

Sign in to follow this