• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mrblonde

What Rims?

mrblonde

hey,im getting my speedlines refurbed and dont know what style to have them.its for a standard looking gti in white lowered 40mm..goodwood,silver,diamond cut????.....photos of other white gtis would be good to.

RobMGti

I had mine done in Silver on my white car. Seemed to look ok, dont think ive got any recent pics though

Hilgie

white on a white car :huh:

Jonmurgie

I think any of those are going to look great on a white car... being white you can get away with anything you like! Do you not have a perference?

mrblonde

i quiet like the goodwood style.they look sweet.

timmsy19

ive done a quick photoshop of my white 205 with a set of goodwood rims. definatly looks better than black

my205withgoodwoodstylerims0pf.jpg

Edited by timmsy19

mrblonde

thats looks good mate.how did you do that on photoshop.could you do that to my photo of my pug??

timmsy19
thats looks good mate.how did you do that on photoshop.could you do that to my photo of my pug??

easily done mate. e-mail me a decent size pic and i will see what i can do. wud need to bee good res to get a good detail pic

mrblonde

will do pal

Sign in to follow this