• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest smokinslim

206 Style...

Guest smokinslim

Jus wondering; has anybody else thought about having 206 front seats in their 205/309 or is it jus me? Fingers crossed my 206cc full leathers should be in by tonight :(

Hilgie

Has already been done to both 205 and 309 and it looks (and sits) horrible!! They are way too high and look like a sofa has just been installed in your 205.

Guest smokinslim

In that case i'd better install a tv screen as well :blink: The height of them might be a bonus for me, i'm too tall really for dinky 205s. Plus they're well comfy compared with the gti buckets i have in at the mo

Alastairh

I remember seeing a thread back about the 180 seats.

Can't remember when and who though

jackherer
The height of them might be a bonus for me, i'm too tall really for dinky 205s. Plus they're well comfy compared with the gti buckets i have in at the mo

taller seats are going to put your head nearer to the roof which is the last thing you want if you are tall.

Hilgie

I found the pic.

post-125-1138200550_thumb.jpg

Sanchez

Those seats look too big for the car!

timmsy19

that looks so wrong.

stick with older seats it adds to the feel of the car

Guest smokinslim

You guys may have a point there, the sub frames are turning out to be c**t to mount anyway. Anybody own a 206 with sassy cloth seats looking for an upgrade?

Sign in to follow this